- New Graduate RN positions are opened in large co-horts 2 x per year. Please apply via the on-line process.
- Please apply to only one position at each facility in which you are interested.
You will be considered for all available new grad positions however this allows
us to understand your primary interest. By applying to more than one position, a
recruiter will need to review your resume several times which slows the hiring process.
- If you are selected for an interview, a recruiter will contact you directly.
- If you are not selected for an interview you will receive an email notification.
- Please be advised that simply due to the high volume of applicants and limited number
of available openings, not everyone will be selected for an interview or hired.
- Your first week with WellStar will be spent in our General and Patient
- You will be enrolled in our New Grad Residency Program. If you are
hired to a critical care area or emergency department, you will also
attend a Fellowship in that specialty area.
- The Residency and Fellowship program is a great way to start your
career giving you the opportunity to learn in a classroom and laboratory
- During your orientation, you will be attending classes and working on
the floor with a preceptor. To make sure that your orientation is
successful, a combination of 8 hour shifts and 12 hour shifts may be
scheduled. Scheduling flexibility will be needed.
- Two letters of recommendation, one from a clinical instructor and one from a clinical preceptor. These letters should be on official letterhead.
- A copy of your official transcripts. Official transcripts must be received in a sealed envelope from the school.
- A copy of your RN license on you has received it in the mail.
- These items may be mailed, e-mailed or brought to our office in person.